Love-making is defined as the copulation of two individuals normally a man and a woman to express their strong emotions towards each other, in such cases the two are willing to endure the pleasures and pain brought by sexual intercourse, Sex on the other hand is having sexual intercourse just for mare pleasure. Most people don’t know the difference between sex and love-making and so to help you realize the difference between such, EZM magazine has decided to help you recognize them by listing them down.
· You can only make love to one person no matter how many people you have sex with,no matter how many times you mess around with different people, there is always that special person that moves you sexually and makes you feel fulfilled sexual wise. This person gives you good thoughts whenever you think of the things you do together and it makes you want to do it over and over again with them, they are more like a sexual appetizer.
· Sex does not necessarily mean you are in love with someone, it can just be to ease yourself, please someone, or serve as a trade where you agree to be friends with benefits.
· Love-making requires the two individuals involved to fully give in with all their emotions without holding back and don’t feel restricted to trying out what they want. If you make love to someone, you won’t feel embarrassed of what your partner would feel because you can trust them with your body. Love-making requires special timing and a comfortable place like a bedroom in order to cater both individual needs.
· Sex can be done anywhere regardless of place or time, it can be in cars, bushes,toilets and so on, it is also mostly done within a short phrase of time.
· Love–making takes great interest in knowing whether your partner is enjoying or comfortable and it is mostly done with special care not to hate the other, sex on the other hand does not take time to study what the other person is feeling or to analyze the mood of the person.It is mostly done to satisfy the initiator and mostly selfish in that it is sometimes one sided.
· Love-making ignites special and sweet memories of the person even when you are not together, you will have a strong attraction to the other person because they mean so much to you and this teaches you to appreciate and value your partner.
· Sex does have to bring about good memories and you can do it with anyone at any place. It can just be done because you are bored, stressed, form of exercise or just to learn more about your sexuality and how far you can go sexual wise.
· Most sexual relationships end up miserable for the people involved unless if it was just a contract or form of trade. Otherwise most people who have sexual encounters in the name of a fling end up in tragic situations in that one of the two falls in love with the other or starts to feel more than just a fling and hence jealousy and insecurity starts to creep up. Love making draws people close and connects them emotionally as some kind of attachment.
So-which one are you having, pleasure or commitment?
By: Memory “Candyluv” Sankalimba