1. Clean your make up brushes every two weeks to remove bacteria and residue. If you
don’t, you just keep re-applying the filthy junk to your face!
2. Use a face primer before applying foundation to your skin. This minimizes the
formation of large pores and wrinkles.
3. Always use clean face towels for your face and body. Dirty towels promote bacteria
and germs that can cause acne.
4. Having greasy hair can be a factor in having oily skin which leads to blackheads.
5. Feed your face! Avocados contain vitamins A and C that can help slow the signs of
aging. A facial mask of honey and lemon enhances skin glow.
Now you have it! Get to work on these 5 easy D.I.Ys!
By: Kafula Mutale